SecondJune, Rain.
--
*(Dedicated to Clara. Thanks for hearing me blabber so much about Jaejin and C's sister just now, Haha. :P).
Did I mentioned that I chopped of my hair and rebonded it ?
Okay, I didn't. So yeah, Went to school and faced everyone's unusual eyesights. I know it's very ugly larh horh. And Zhuyong, I didn't mind about what you've said because I have no more energy to be angry with anyone else except C's sister. But you better watch out because even I dont know when myself will blow up, at you. Maths supplementary was fine. Not going tomorrow as well, Gotta 补充睡眠. But I'm also watching 败犬女王 tonight. Last episode, Shall watch the previous ones soon, If I have the time. And gah, I seriously cannot understand Korean language. Not even a word. I hope next year could come quickly so I could go to my Korean class. Haha.
And into C's sister. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way just as a fan, But it seriously made my mood down. I know I couldn't anything but I'm feeling very bad knowing that someone out there likes my Jaejin. And at the beginning of everything he's my husband already. And I know this might be harsh but I dont see anything that she has better than me that suits Jaejin more than I do. You may think that I sound like I'm such a retard scolding some particular stranger that I dont know over an idol. But yes, I'm jealous.
>Sarah, Enjoy yourself at Universalstudio. I want to go also. ]:
-
--

Did I mentioned that I chopped of my hair and rebonded it ?
Okay, I didn't. So yeah, Went to school and faced everyone's unusual eyesights. I know it's very ugly larh horh. And Zhuyong, I didn't mind about what you've said because I have no more energy to be angry with anyone else except C's sister. But you better watch out because even I dont know when myself will blow up, at you. Maths supplementary was fine. Not going tomorrow as well, Gotta 补充睡眠. But I'm also watching 败犬女王 tonight. Last episode, Shall watch the previous ones soon, If I have the time. And gah, I seriously cannot understand Korean language. Not even a word. I hope next year could come quickly so I could go to my Korean class. Haha.
And into C's sister. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way just as a fan, But it seriously made my mood down. I know I couldn't anything but I'm feeling very bad knowing that someone out there likes my Jaejin. And at the beginning of everything he's my husband already. And I know this might be harsh but I dont see anything that she has better than me that suits Jaejin more than I do. You may think that I sound like I'm such a retard scolding some particular stranger that I dont know over an idol. But yes, I'm jealous.
>Sarah, Enjoy yourself at Universalstudio. I want to go also. ]:
-