FourthJune, Rain.
--


*(Is it legal for him to be so cute ? Someone call 999 and arrest him, He just stolen my heart. T^T)

Btw, The first song(0:00-0:27) isn't sang by him uh. Gah, He's so cute right. Haha. Causewaypoint with Mummy and Lixuan. Bought quite some stuffs. Was veryvery happy about it. Especially my Ftisland 3R photos! Found them eventually, Haha. And seriously, Jaejin look so cute lurh! But, I still hate Seonghyun's fringe. Alot. And I bought it because it has less Seonghyun pictures and more Wonbin pictures. HAHA. That Pig keep saying I biase, I already very good liao okay. Better than I like Jaejin only right, Rightrightright. Haha. Not going to take report book today, I'm lazy to spend 20mins to tie my hair lurh. Shall take it tomorrow/Sunday. Finding someone to pei me there, Then me go print my Ftisland/Jaejin's poster. Discounted my craves to only one poster, So deciding to print group one or Jaejin solo. I think my brain will be rotting soon if I continue not touching any books. Tuition tomorrow, Dont feel like going lurh.

为什么每个雨天, 都会让我想起你?
-