Korea & Shanghai.

23 June 2014.
Arrived in Singapore this morning and knocked out for a nap HAHA feeling super refreshed now. πŸ˜Š Trip to Korea was super amazing and this is an understatement. I really, really love it there. The people, the culture, everything. My mum kept telling me that I should marry there and I told her "yeap maybe it's time I seriously consider this choice" HAHAHAHA. Anyway it's ironic (or not) that I came back with a worse complexion, I thought the air there would make my skin Korean-ish. But it ended up being the direct opposite. Or maybe because I had make-up on the entire trip so my skin couldn't breathe or something. My face was (and still is) peeling like cray sigh.

Side note: I can blog with emojis now thanks to Yi hehehehe so happy!!! I think it cannot be seen on laptop... But it's okay!!

Anyways so I've to get myself back on track asap, I'm only left with a week of holidays and there's so much to do!! And I miss my treasures like cray. I haven't been away from updates for so long I think. But thank goodness I got wifi in my hotels so I get to catch up a little every morning and night.

Also Singapore is BURNING wts. πŸ”₯ When I arrived in Jeju I was like "what is this what is this I wanted a cooling weather what is with this Sun" and all along in Korea and Shanghai I felt that it was actually pretty warm, just that the wind gets really chilly at night. But when I came back to Singapore I realised the real defintion of hot....... πŸ˜ͺ But I really miss my bed, my pillows, my bolster, my blanlet, and my toilet bowl LOL. Okay I'm gross.

Let's start with the photos now!!

Night flight / Day 01


We arrived at the airport super early because my mummy is a ganjiong spider as always. As a result we had to wait quite a while. It's my first time flying!! But I guess I was too tired to feel excited haha. Night flight isn't my thing aye.






Woke up to this in the morning and the scene kept me speechless for a few seconds. What is this prettiness!!! Anyway so flying isn't as scary as what people told me. It's somehow like a mild roller coaster ride when taking off/landing and when cruising it feels the same as taking a ferry actually. Just that my ears hurt and the space is really small, really really small. Didn't sleep well on the plane. πŸ˜₯



Gosh the urge to dive into them. πŸ˜




Arrived at Shanghai for my transfer flight!







First meal in Korea. Meh.




Went to Locadio World Studio with different settings of Kdramas/movies and it's BOF woohoo!!



Teddy bear museum afterwards. Fluffy. ☺☺



Flowers make me happy and they are everywhere in Korea! πŸ˜


My mummy HAHAHAHAHA reminds me of Teletubbies hehe. πŸ™Š




My eyes LOL now you get see how tired I was.






Street food are always the best. Had tteokbokki and fish cake! πŸ‘πŸ˜‹




DREAMSIA villa!!! So pretty I cannot believe it but it was too dark to take pictures so I took it the next morning.



Midnight snack. SO GOOD. And yes after I finished I saw the "835 kcal"............ Oh well.

Day 02


View from my bed in the morning. It's super bright at 5am!


Bare face is bad. But I had a super good sleep!






😍😍😍


















Went to climb a mountain in the morning. Burnt some calories and snapped some pictures!












LUNCHHHHHHHH. FOOOOOOOOOOD.




MEAAAAAAAAAT. πŸ’•


We weren't ready LOL.


Hi I brought a giant banana milk back for ya hehe.



Went to see the Yongduam rock which apparently looks like a dragon head.



This ice cream is really nice!! The cone is made of corn if I'm not wrong! Yes I need to stop eating. But I won't!! πŸ’ HAHAHAHA.


On board the ferry towards Mokpo! Almost couldn't board the ferry 'cause the procedures got delayed. Jinjun (our tour guide) got shouted at and it's so scary... πŸ˜± So fiercezxc.


Sorry I was bored LOL.






A super long bus ride to the hotel. A tired Qidi is a cranky Qidi.


Removed my make-up and showered!!


Day 03

First mission of the morning: dry my hair without a hair-dryer. *cries*





Breakfast!!





Went to a cooking academy in the morning!



Don't know it tastes bad because I don't like sweet stuff from the start or that it tastes bad because I did a bad job. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚




So many crunchy leaves!




I fell on my butt 3 seconds after this shot. Oh well. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜₯







BIBIMBAPPPPP!! It was so good.


 Swoosh! Gone.



 Really love the streets of Korea. ☺



Went to this place after lunch!




 Short shopping session!





Idk, but you can add the word 'mini' in front of anything and it would make it sound 100 times more adorable HAHA.


This is Chonju Myeongdong shopping street I think! My mum and I went insane there because all the clothes there are crazy cheap!! Literally a shopping war 'cause we were rushing a lot due to the limited time given.



 Is it just me or my eyes sorta became bigger after a shopping trip HAHAHAHAHA. πŸ˜‚




Almost couldn't have dinner because of the language barrier. I wanted to cry while I communicate with the waitress HAHAHA but thank goodness I still managed to get my point across and secured a dinner for us.







Don't understand the show without English subs but the guy is handsome so we watched it anyway HAHA.

Day 04


Woke up with a horrible bed hair because I fell asleep without drying my hair the previous night. My mum was like "die already this girl's gonna be depressed for the entire day" πŸ˜‚ Then we realised we were an hour early as I set the alarm wrongly!


So I washed my hair again heh.



Kdrama again in the morning!


View from the balcony. πŸ˜





Breakfast!


Looks pretty gross but surprisingly it's quite nice!



The only meal I didn't finish in Korea... I think it's because there's no meat hahaha.





One thing I really love about Korea is that they put nice words every where. Even a simple "hope you'll have a good day ahead" makes me very happy! For this one it says "if you're happy, I'll be happy too" sweet or what hehe. πŸ™ˆ☺



I found my childhood snack!! I don't know if it's exactly the same but it tastes very similar to the one I always eat when I was in primary school. Nostalgic.







 I almost died climbing these stairs. Stairs with holes should be BANNED. πŸ˜­





Selfie with the red bridge since I've got no guts to cross HAHAHA. πŸ˜₯





Lunch!!








SO CUTE RIIIIIIGHT UGH. *squishes*











DENGDENGDENG. The super popular banana milk haha. Tastes really good I have to say!!




Whipped up a simple dinner with my mummy!



Got Jinjun to order some fried chicken for us. ☺



Day 05


Morning view from the balcony!




The waterpark in the hotel! Swimming caps are compulsory and I look like a nun wearing it so I gave it a miss. Anyway I don't know how to swim so hahaha.



Breakfast!



The fries tasted awful. πŸ˜Ÿ


View from inside of the restaurant! It's locked so I couldn't go in.


So prettyyyyy! πŸ˜


"Wow haven't seen my legs for so long" was what I told my mum HAHAHA 'cause the past few days were leggings after leggings.



Hanbok!! Apparently I wore it wrongly HAHAHA and a staff changed it for me afterwards.






Step yi ge demure. πŸ˜‚





With Jinjun! ☺😊





Learning to make kimchi!







Ginseng milk which tastes good surprisingly.



Premium outlet shopping mall! Outlets in Singapore sell cheaper things but outlets in Korea sell expensive branded things hahaha.


The children's playgrounds in Korea are really really pretty! But there are only very little of them.









Lunch!



SO MANY THINGS BUT NOT A SINGLE FTISLAND. *sink into a state of depression*








The strawberries are SUPER good gosh. Didn't try the tomatoes though because I don't like tomatoes.


The fruits in Korea are so sweet. Yumz.




Heading to the theme park!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!








 IS THIS PLACE EVEN REAL?! πŸ˜πŸ˜




First ride and also the only ride I took picture of! Had a crazy amount of fun ugh I love theme parks so much!! Biggest regret is that I didn't go up the biggest roller coaster because I was already worn out after the rest of the rides. Should've went to that one first!!











SO MUCH FLOWERS I WANNA CRY how to take pictures of all of them!!!!










Two lost rabbits LOL.






Dinner!!


MEAAAAAAT!!


Oh this happiness HAHAHA.









View from my window!


Day 06


Didn't bring my DSLR out today because we're finally not moving hotels! So I only have 8 photos to post for Day 6 HAHAHA.




Went to Myungdong and got some Ftisland stuff!


After a crazy 3 hours of shopping at Dongdaemun!! Best shopping area EVER I swear I could shop there for 3 whole days. Hands and legs were aching like cray so we stopped HAHA.



Watched BIBAP musical and it was hands-down amazing I'm not even exaggerating.


Day 07 / Flight to Shanghai








The Han River that Jaejin visited about 2 weeks ago HAHAHA.



Flowers, flowers, everywhere. πŸŒΊπŸŒΈ☺😍




Went to Shinchon ladies street for a short shopping session!


Lunch! Tasty. πŸ‘




Leaving Korea......... πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ’”



Arrived at Shanghai pretty late because our flight got delayed.



 Day 08 


Breakfast!


Four cups of hot tea for my cramps hahaha.



Qidi will never leave Mac fries alone no matter where she is... HAHA. But it doesn't taste as good as Singapore's!


Shopping? But we didn't buy anything. Keeps raining and raining, spoilt my mood. πŸ˜ͺ



Had the worst Chrysanthemum tea of all my life.


Went to a circus to watch a show! Really awesome! πŸ‘

Day 09 / Flight



Never. Enter. This. Shopping. Mall. Horrible place gosh. It's like Chinatown but 100 times worse. The tour guide threw us inside for 5 freaking hours I almost died. I don't know how to phrase this without sounding like a bitch, but I feel suffocated because I was surrounded by ugly stuff lol.


Bare face because my skin is peeling so badly I can't even apply BB cream and since it's the last day so who cares HAHA.



An angmoh came to take a picture of us taking a picture and just ran away like that wtf. My mum almost wanted to chase after him HAHAHA.


Flying to Singapore!! ✈ With mixed feelings 'cause I'm happy to leave Shanghai but I wanna stay in Korea and don't wanna go back to reality in Singapore. 

Shanghai was actually really bad. I don't know if it's just me, but I just really don't like it there. Yes, it's really pretty. The night scenery is breath-taking. But there are too many people too many cars too many buildings for my liking. And of course, the people there are not as nice and warm as the people in Korea. Of course I can't say anything more for a person who likes countryside more than cities, just like how I prefer Jeju over Seoul. Also, the tour guide from Shanghai is... πŸ˜• Probably because I've been spoilt by Jinjun since he's so nice and all. 

Korea was really amazing and I will definitely be back!! Really thankful for the good times. Now it's time to keep all the pretty memories in my heart and get my ass to work HAHA. πŸ˜Š☺