13 May 2014.
These few days have been horrible, and I just needed a space to release my emotions. Yes, this post is about Ftisland. If you find it stupid, just leave.
It sucks so much to know that my treasures are having a hard time, yet there's nothing, literally nothing, I can do. Entering a horrible company is bad enough, imagine having a CEO who breaks his promises over and over again, who is immensely biased, who stops his artistes from pursuing their dreams.
My treasures have their dreams shattered over and over again and it hurts me so much I'm going crazy. I'm angry. But what can I do?
I don't know. But to think that they've saved me so many times through their music and through their smiles, yet I can't do anything when they are suffering kills me inside out. I'm trying not to think so much, but everyone's so fed up on Twitter and negative energy is contagious.
The topic of disbanding was brought up within the fandom for the first time. Just the word itself scares me. You mean my treasures are going separate ways? I can't even imagine that. I don't want to. Of course I have faith in them, that they will continue to stay strong and fight on. But another part of me wants them to get out of that hell place, so that they can be free.
They've been my life for so long. They are the reason why I've never given up on this shit life, why I'm motivated to do things, why my eyes still smile, why I listen to music. Although I cannot say I've ever 'have' them, I'm so afraid of losing them. I need them so badly.
I suddenly miss seeing them rocking live on stage, seeing them fool around, seeing them talk about their dreams and smile. And their laughter. And just everything that makes me feel like flowers are blooming inside me. Because through their eyes that light up, I see flowers blooming inside them too.
Negative news are everywhere. Stay strong, treasures, I will be here fighting on with you all. Even if the whole world leaves, I am here. As long as you are singing, I am listening. 사랑해요 바보들.
'항상 지켜줄게요' - I will protect you all forever.