Oh, you.
8 November.
LIFE IS SO BORING OH MY GOD. School is nothing but a chore, sigh. Nothing seems to go inside my head during lectures and tutorials, everyday I'm just looking forward to going home. Assignments have yet to sink in and I'm already so worn out.
Anyway, attachment for this semester finally started! At first I was really REALLY sad at the fact that I've been posted to the K2 class instead of my N2s. But things were so much better than I thought and the K2s were so sweeeeeet. J I won't go into details because if I were to list out all the things they did that moved me, it would take so long. The children in SJCCC are always so welcoming and lovely, I really cannot ask for more. :')
And guys, there's a korean boy named Lee Jae Jun in my K2 class. HAHAHAHA. I am not going to elaborate any further because you all will call me a pedo. Okay now go imagine how cute he is. :p
再见可爱的你们!xoxo
And guys, there's a korean boy named Lee Jae Jun in my K2 class. HAHAHAHA. I am not going to elaborate any further because you all will call me a pedo. Okay now go imagine how cute he is. :p
再见可爱的你们!xoxo
