17 November 2013.
I'm finally 17 today!!!! 17 on the 17th hehehe. Nothing much for today, spent it shopping with Mummy as usual! ☺Decided to post something here because I'm waiting for 12am to complete some stupid task on Facebook... I think my lecturer doesn't know that she has a student who sleeps at 10pm latest every night hahaha. But wait I think she really doesn't know. Butbutbut anyway I can watch Ftisland's new MV at the first minute! SO EXCITED OMG it's been so long since I last stayed up late and anticipate the release of treasures' MV.
Mummy brought me to Build-A-Bear Workshop for me to choose (or make) my own teddy!!! So...
Meet J my little boy, borned on 17.11.2013! ♥
(Hehe.)
Thought I should have a celebratory picture with little J so I took this using my webcam instead of phone because I'll look even more horrendous there. Don't judge please sigh, but anyway not many people visit my blog anymore so it's okay.
I think this is the first fringeless photo I ever published BUT IT'S OKAY IT'S OKAY LOVE YOURSELF QIDI.
My baobeis came over to my house to surprise me and had an advanced mini birthday celebration with me on the 14th! It's a pity that we only started our camwhore-madness after Elena left. ☹ I shall let pictures do the talking now!!
Simple, but a truly happy birthday.
Till my next post! x
✌☺✌














.jpg)