2 November 2013.
Hey guys! So it's finally November, which is one of my favourite months because it's my birthday month HAHAHAHA. I mean, at 16 years of age (going to 17) I don't really get SUPER excited when it comes to my birthday anymore... But I'd like to see my birthday as a day where I can relax and escape from all troubles for the entire day. So the thought of it still makes me feel really happy. J
I'm currently in the midst of doing my lesson plans and I got a bit bored so I decided to update this space because my tweety has been nagging on me everytime she visits my blog HAHAHAHAHA.
School was fine, a little more hectic compared to last semester, but I guess all's good since I still have time to watch drama series hahahaha. Although all the assignments really make me wanna punch people so badly... You don't know how much of a turn off the word 'reference' can bring. But sigh, what to do, life 就是这样。
I really think that my posts are only interesting when I'm feeling negative LOL. Look I've just typed a whole chunk of uninteresting words. But frankly speaking, I've grown to dislike showing negative emotions to people. It's like nobody sincerely cares, or even if I luckily found people who care, I can never really tell someone everything. But I guess it's a good thing afterall. 'Cause at the end of the day, I have no one but myself. And I think that's enough.
若傻人真的有傻福
那我情愿做傻人。
--
