If happy ever after did exist / I would still be holding you like this.




15 October 2013.
Hello hello everybody! I know right, I must be crazy for being away from Blogger for more than a month HAHA. I was just really really busy for the past 5-6 weeks because I found a part-time job and I barely have any time for myself. But at least I didn't have to rot at home like usual and I'm actually thankful that I spent this year's September working away so that I don't even have time to torture myself with all my thoughts... Haha.

Okay back to topic. So today is the last day of work and I got hold of some time to write something here! I'm still having mixed feelings about ending work and going back to school. A part of me is relieved that this tedious routine is finally over, a part of me feels really sad to leave all my wonderful colleagues, a part of me dreads the thought of going to school, yet a part of me is excited for school because I can finally get to see my lovely girls and the adorable lil' ones in SJCCC. And yeah, I didn't have much time for my girls this holiday due to work and even for their birthday celebrations I always have to leave early... and I feel so bad. :/

Despite the reluctance to end work, I'm soooo happy that my normal routine is back. Ftisland came back a few weeks ago and now I can catch up with all my fangirl activities, and also all the RM and WGM episodes that I missed!

So now it's time to do a reality check and accept the fact that I'm now a student and not a Junior Beauty Advisor. And all the assignments and tests and exams and waking up early and being crazy with my girls and bringing this overweight laptop to school and laughing at everything. And oh yes, being able to shop during the weekends WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay that's all for now. Till then! x