6 August 2013.
Everybody ni hao! I've finally finalised my WRICOMM essay for submission tomorrow and after I submit this assignment I'M DONE WITH ALL THE ASSIGNMENTS FOR THIS SEMESTER WOOHOOOOOO. And then I'll have to seriously start study for my upcoming examinations, like serious serious studying. It has been so long since I've updated about the details of my life... So let's go!
Attachment for this semester ended and it probably affected me a hell lot 'cause I've been dreaming about the children and teachers there. On a happier note, I'd be going back to the same centre for attachment next semester!! ☺It may sound like it's no big deal, but I really really adore everyone in St. Joseph's Church Childcare Centre. And I guess I probably wouldn't enjoy attachment sessions as much if I were attached to a different centre. Everyone there are just sooo nice and lovable, yes not only the children but also the teachers. Especially Ms Lee, who inspired me so much I can't even put it into words. I'm thankful that I got into this course, and now all I have to do is to survive through! Hoi yah!
I've been reflecting on myself quite a lot, wondering if it's the right way to settle things, wondering if all the small little unlucky things that happen to me were just karma doing its job. I won't deny that I felt rather bad. But... if something is affecting me so much that I had to sacrifice my happiness, isn't it better to have it removed?
Cheryl&Jiayi. My cutiepies and happy pills, we've never stopped laughing ever since Day 1 and I guess we never will HAHAHAHAHA. Really thankful to have them in my life, every single day spent with them is a joy and poly life would definitely not be so enjoyable without them. I love you 可爱们 muamua. ♥
And as I am writing this blog entry, the words "indent the first line of every paragraph five spaces" kept showing up in my head. What have assignments done to my brain. *insert Jackie Chan meme*










