You're the sunlight in my sky.




30 July 2013.
Hello everybody! August is just two days away and after my examinations, my first semester will be coming to an end. I can't wait for the holidays because I have got soooooo many things to do and SO many things to buy. But of course I have to first settle all these pending assignments and study for my exams. Aiyo such a turn off, sigh. 

School has been really enjoyable as usual, except that some things changed and now I can't go a day without feeling angry/frustrated/annoyed. What's worse is that I have to swallow everything down, and no, ranting to others is not enough when you can't get your point across the main person. I've no idea why I'm still tolerating when in fact I can just express my feelings, pick up my own shit, and live in my own happy bubble. It feels miserable to feel a negative emotion on a daily basis and I've no idea why I'm still torturing myself. 

On a brighter note, I'm thankful that I have my girls together with me, thankful for the laughter they bring me everyday. 

That's all I have to say for now. Till then!