And you're as cuuuuuuuuuute as a button~~~~~~.



Jaejin and I divorced.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY APRIL'S FOOLS! 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Did you get fooledddddddddddddd~. Hehe.

I swear the Sun is on fire today! Argh and I have to go for Qingming, Now I'm steamed okay. But you cannot eat me LOLOLOLOL. I think the Sun burnt my brain so I'm abit siao right now haha.

Me: Mummy, I received many confessions from guys today you know.
Mum: -gives a wtf?! face- 
Me: BECAUSE IT'S APRIL'S FOOLS! HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Mum: I knew it, Nobody wants you. 

Wah this kind of mum. >:( Anyway I went to Thai accent for dinner ystd with my parents and saw this cute waiter. Unfortunately I was feeling really hungry so I basically wolfed down all my food. So he saw me eating unglamorously. Haish. Okay whatever hehe. Bye! ^^