30 March.
I realise I haven't posted for like 11 days! Ah, It used to be really uncomfortable to let a day pass by without blogging. I've gotten used to using laptop on my bed, 'Cause it doesn't hurt my back. Haha! Yes, Getting lazier and lazier each day like a pig, Sigh. And yup, It's finally Friday! I'm so happy to the extent that I'm a little crazy today. Because I bought the Taiwan version of Grown Up which comes with a limited edition scrapbook! Which means I have one extra album but whatever! Hehe. And I collected the photos I sent for printing, Photos will never be as gorgeous until you have the hard copy in your hands. And I passed my SBJ! And I'm proud to say, I've overcomed my SBJ phobia. Thanks to my friends for all the support and encouragement during all these while (of wasted PE lessons just by looking at me jump). LOL. I'm Happygirl96 ^^.
I've been dreaming that I have a husband and a kid these few days, Not everyday, But almost every alternate days. Need to stop being so 想嫁. C'mon Qidi, I'm sure you can live your life by yourself. Plus for now it'll all be infatuations. Don't find love, Let love find you. ^^ AND HELLO YOU'RE JUST SIXTEEN. WAIT, NOT EVEN SIXTEEN.
I just talked to myself in third person. Am I scary HAHAHAHAHA. See lah all Jaejin's fault, Make me so 花痴. LOL okay bye~.
Edited @ 31 March, 10:35AM.
Hey guys. Just wanna share one really sweet song. Hehe, Have a nice day ahead. Spread love! :D
.jpg)