When people have something bad to say about you, It's probably because they have nothing good to say about themselves.
4 January.
Didn't sleep well ystd night! Neighbours almost killed each other. I mean, Seriously. The father always threaten his son with a chopper whenever his son scolds him vulgarities :/. But ystd was more serious 'cause his mum was screaming like hell trying to stop his father. Haish.. Then woke me up :(. But his mum's voice was scary enough though, As if she was the one who's gonna be 'chopped'. As much as I love to watch shows about murder cases and thrillers, I guess if something like that happen in real life I'll be a scaredy cat. LOL. ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT I ONLY HAVE 5 HOURS OF SLEEP. :< Okay I know nobody cares :/.
Will try to post with a happy mood even though I'm super tired right now. 'Cause I realise reading my own previous happy posts can make me happy. HEHE. Kay so how's school! Okay let me complain first. Second day of school was still as tiring, Almost fell asleep a few times :(. It's just the second day of school and my file got soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much thicker I feel like crying. LOL. And yeh, Still haven't clear my holiday homework yet! Haish why I like thaaaaat :(.
And I really need to become a nicer person. I know on the exterior I'm okay and all(better than past me). But seriously no one knows what's on my mind whenever I'm provoked :/. Bitchy self inside Qidi :/. Good things may come out from my mouth but sometimes I'm actually be thinking of all the bad things I can say inside myself. Ah well.. All I want to say is I'll try my best to change. And become one of those glamorous ladies with mature and wonderful character. :D!
I have decided to go on a semi-hiatus on Twitter starting from 6 Feb. Maybe locking up my account too, I don't like a dead/half-dead site of mine to be public :/. Wish me luck I hope I can live without Twitter. LOL. Oh and wish me luck for tmrw. I bet I'll be fully dead after school tomorrow. #Hatethursdays
Don't you have something better to do? Oh, Yeah, I forgot you have no life. ;)
