Oh this dork... Why is he always able to make me smile even at the worse of time? :')
(Creepy Jonghun behind, Xoxo.)
SO HI PEOPLE HOW'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ^^? Mine was alright since usually I am abnormally-hyper for the first few school days. I SURVIVED TODAY YAYYY. Managed to wake up on time since I have this don't-like-to-be-late trait in me, Even if I'm super tired I just can't seem to sleep in peace. Ftisland's been hogging my mind these few days and I can't sleep earlyyyyy! The fact that I'm going to meet them on fanmeet made me so crazy. Making up scenarios in my head, Jotting down things to buy/take note in fear that I may forget. God, What have Ftisland done to me?
Ugh nevermind. Basically school was alright, And our new principal in a word = Cute. :D I like her! She's the size of my grandma too hehe. Ain't that bad afterall! But the new school rules abit like in jail you know :/. Though it's like preparing us to face the society's laws in the future, We're still kids in school (Okay this is the ONLY time I'll admit I'm still a kid alright). And POA lesson was hard to survive. MrTan's voice seriously like lullaby luh! He talks = dozes off unconsciously...
And so... A tough year is starting. Thought of MIA-ing on Twitter after CT1 but I guess I won't be able to survive June holidays without it yeah. This space will be rather dead too... But I guess most of my readers have ran away? Lack of updates plus got update also about Ftisland :/. LOL. Haha I shall cut down on laptop time okeh~. Before ending this post I shall set some things to achieve this 2012 and towards early 2013 before I enter JC/Poly.
1. Score well for O levels and get into a good course in poly.
2. Spend my time wisely! (Spazz at the right moments I mean.)
3. Drop to 43 kilograms (I need to succeed this time :/.)
4. Have a more mature mindset!
5. Train and become an angel and become less bitchy. (I mean be a very polite and nice girl in character wise okay. NOT that I would really succeed.. :/)
6. Do all the things I need to and make sure I don't regret if world really ends.
7. Work on my money management!
8. Less hate, More love to people!
9. Make Ftisland feel my love for them on concert and fanmeet.
10. Overnight at someone's house! xD
11. Start working on my Ftisland photobook 2 after O levels.
12. Stay healthy and happy!
13. Be a good daughter and sister.
14. 学会知足。
15. Learn something new (preferably guitar/piano!)
And.................. Find a stable boyfriend after O levels who can be my future husband. Xoxo. ♥
I'M JUST KIDDING! Hahahahahaha xD. Okay not funny I know :/. True love waits for the right moment and good things are worth the wait so I shall be a good girl and wait patiently. Okay I'm getting too affected by the fact that a lot of people are breaking up and patching and dating all of the sudden. Why so many bgrs hur hur hur?! Okay I sot liao bye. Tooooooooooooodles! :D
Don't worry because no matter what happens, I will be there.
