When you wanna curse, Say eat food.


STUPID DARK EYE CIRCLES IS IT TIME YOU GO?


 CRAZY GIRLS LOL.



















 WHY DO I HAVE A CHUBBY FACE HAISH. :( :( :(





 ACCIDENT SHOT OF ME CHEWING ON GUMMYBEARS. UNGLAM SHIT, LOL.










Basically today's a crazy day. Only 35 primadonnas are allowed to Gayo Daejun. I was so excited for that event! As it was supposed to be a Year end big event and Ftisland is attending! And now :/... Thinking that the fanchant will be veryveryvery soft, I'm afraid that Ftisland will be a little disappointed and they won't appear as magnificent! Haish. Shall cheer and wave my pentastick at home like some crazy woman. They might not hear, I hope they can feel it :/. I don't care if my cough's gonna take longer to recover man. And all the SME, Suju and 2PM things. Today's just madness. Hoping that the performances later will not be affected by all these! Tooooooodles. ^^!

I <3 FTISLAND.