28 December.
Omg I found my leopard print specs I bought years ago. Thinking to knock out the lenses since lens-less specs look nicer. School is reopening and I'm totally not looking forward to it! O level year, New principal with stupid ridiculous rules, And haish, Something just tells me next year's not gonna be good :/. Except the 15th January part though (L). And I'm still secretly wondering how am I gonna survive on that day (without crying tears of joy). And oh, When should I start MIA-ing on Twitter next year? It's taking up most of my time now :/. I think I'll only be excited for school after I've finished my homework. Shall start on Grammar builder first since Ms Xie's gonna be our form teacher for next year. Cheers! Alright, That's all of my crap! Xoxo.
Lots of bgr problems lately, Focus people! Studies first. Anyway, Always here to be a listening ear! :D <3
想你,可是不能说。