44 MORE DAYS. ♥
Omgomgomgomgomgomg I'm so excited like seriously. Ftisland's gonna self direct the stage, Hopefully they come down to PEN A and shake hands with me. WHEN JAEJIN TOUCHES MY HAND I'LL JUMP ONTO HIM AND BEARHUG HIM HAHAHAHA. OKAY JOKE. Then, The song selection is by Ftisland too, I love all their songs so yeh nothing much about this but I do hope there's Flower rock! And Soyogi. And I hope. And Hellohello. Okay this list goes on forever :/. And, FTISLAND'S DECORATING THE STAGE THEMSELVES WOOOOO. What if Ftisland tried to find prims early January to help them decorate? I mean, 5 of them decorating the whole place is a little tedious right? Then omg if I have the chance to go I can decorate the stage with them ahhhhhhh what is heaven. Okay, Everytime I spazz about Ftisland my post gets so long so fast. ROFL. Alright, Ending here byebyebyebyebyebyebye. Here's a big heart for you guys!
♥