Let love come to you, Be patient. In fairy tales they don’t find each other until the last page.




HI I'M BACK FROM VIVO AND I SAW SOMEONE. LIKE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I CAN'T EVEN OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

Rofl. Kay I'm gonna sound so huachi but whatever. Read if you want and leave if you don't okay! So, I saw my first crush there. Right, Nothing big deal. Let's go back to Primary 1 where Qidi stalked her first crush everywhere for consecutively three years, And wrote love letters and even drew herself as the bride and him as the groom and passed to him through his form teacher.

YES. I did -.-. Okay so I saw him there, Like 5 meters away from me. Was trying to check if it was him, Then our eyes met. TOTAL O.O. And he recognised me LOL, So we smiled at each other to acknowledge. Sad to say, Didn't went to get his number. Oh holy me. But I shouldn't, Anyway. Hehehehehe.

THING IS, He's still as cute as ever omigod. LIKE SERIOUSLY. Stalked his facebook once and he put this not-so-cute photo of his and can't help but felt a little disappointed. But oh well, Saw him today and he's still as adorable and his eyes still shine like ever.

Miraculously, Got back the feeling that I had during Primary one for a few seconds. He still has the ability to make my heart skip a beat and blush. When we smile to each other I’m like, “Oh hey, Nice to see you again.” But inside I’m like asdfghjklmnbvcxz why is he so cute asdfghjklmnbvcxzsdfghjkl;mnbvcxz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz <--- electric shock sound.

Felt spark inside me but well. Guess it’s just because he’s someone I’ve crushed on for consecutively three years and he’s the only person who revolved awhile my world for that period of time. And yeh, It’s hard to forget someone you’ve imagined spending forever with. For that small little Primary one Qidi, He was surely like a prince charming.

And no I no longer desire him, LOL. I mean, Just can’t help to feel this way. And he’s still as small sized. When I’m on my platforms he’s one head shorter. Period. Okay I’m getting embarrassed at myself. Bye.