You've got my hand if you ever really need it. Anytime if you think you'd fall, I'm with you, I'm with you.



25 October.
I met my frog prince today. I'm still waiting for the picture :P. Kekeke.

Today was rather fun. Totally should've brought my camera there! Haha. Alright, From now onwards it's nua time. Annyeong! ^^

She's the center of the topic of your conversations, When you see love quotes you make up scenarios of you and her and to whether it is true, When you're having your meals you wonder if she'd eaten, When you get back your results you worry whether she did well and is afraid that she'd be disappointed if she did not, When you're listening to love songs she's the only thing on your mind, Your heart skip a beat when you hear her voice, Every single tiny little thing reminds you of her. Stop kidding yourself, You fell for her.