You are attractive. Therefore, I will stare.



24 October.
To Jaejinjonghunhongkiseunghyunminhwan: Lovelies, Please please please take good care of yourselves okay? You have no idea how frustrating is it to watch you guys catch cold and I'm over here not being able to do anything to make you guys feel better. I feel like plucking off my hair seriously :(. Jonghun, Seunghyun and Minhwan, Drink more water and remember to take your medicine on time. Get well reaaaaaal soon alright? Jaejin and Hongki, I know you both would be boasting that your immune system is great right now. Still, Take extra care alright! Don't be the next, Or I'm sure I'd just kill myself. Okay kidding. I'd fly to Korea and take care of you five kiddos. Take greaaaat care, Drink more water, Rest well, Eat more, Take vitamins, Exercise, And don't tire out because of your packed schedule! If it's too much just tell me, I'd kick FNC's president's ass for you. Love you five, Mwackmwack! ♥

Mr. Han Seong Ho, President of FNC company, If you arrange too much events for Ftisland and resulting them to fall sick, Remember I'm right here watching. I'd burn your house down and kick your ass. Get me? 

Omg I'm so not looking to tmrw's trip. Fish farm, Frog farm and Goat farm? The thought of it is just disgusting already. Wanted to bring my camera there for some snapshots, But well.. What can I take in those farms? And my ladies don't really like camwhoring. :/ Alright, Hope tmrw would be fun and interesting! A little at least? I'd thank god for that.

Flu season is here, Everyone take great care of yourselves alright! We're stronger than the bacteria! Stay healthy okay~.