Why do I care? Not like he's my somebody or something.




Okay I know, The lighting makes me look like vampire. RAWRRR(though vampires aren't suppose to sound like that, Whatever).

Yesterday after school, Walked home under the heavy rain with Darling 'cause she doesn't want to waste bus fare. It was a horrible experience. Not romantic at all ah, Hahaha. Darling came to my house, Lent her my sarcasm tee and slippers. While waiting for the rain to stop, I played Ftisland disc and showcase my babies to her kekekeke. Camwhored! Yingshan came then the three of us went back to school to wait for Liping and Clara. Yingshan and Jingwei became abit sot after waiting too long. Hahahaha. Went to Fajar afterwards. And home!

I FINISHED KHUNTORIA. Omg I broke my record again. Gumiho was crying for every episodes, Khuntoria was all out in one episode(the last episode). Now my energy is drained. Nevermind, I'm going to watch a little of Adam couple after this. I'M A STRONG GIRL. Anyway, It's not like I'd cry again today right! Haha. :D