Honey, Honey, Honey, Love.



CHEER UP PRIMS.
It's not that we've not put in enough effort. Trust me, This nearly-two-years of being a prim, I've never seen Prims so united before. We really tried very hard to let our boys get acknowledged! Look at our achievements. We sacrificed our sleep, Revision time AND RESULTS, And meals. How many fandoms are willing to do that? Our undying love of Ftisland is known to all and I'm really really proud of us. Look at the achievements of ours. We made 3 news article top on Allkpop, 1 million views for both MV and teaser, Though our streaming efforts were zero, But we did our best, Right? We made Ftisland known to many for placing it up on Youtube front page. We've made many acknowledge their music talent. I believe all that we do is to make Ftisland happy and plaster smiles on their faces. As long as our boys are happy and smiling, I believe we've did our jobs well. :) And our boys are happier this comeback, Isn't it? :) Because they've seen us loving and supporting them. Remember the fanchant in Korea? It was really really amazing. Our competitors are too strong this time. Prims are small in numbers, It's already amazing that we've done so much for them! ;) We'd try again next time, Alright? If prims are together, I believe there's nothing we can not achieve. Power of prims. Remember? :) Cheer up! Ftisland wouldn't want to see us sad, We must be smiling beside them and supporting them right? Prims hwaiting! :D ♥