Jaejin's hand and his appealing chest, Jonghun with eyeliners sitting at the corner, Hongki's amazing voice, Minhwan reading, Seunghyun's rap, Partying and dorking all above the jeep, Hongki's killer smile, Minhwan driving 0:44, Minhwan's amazing drum skills 0:45, Jaejin's solo singing part, Perfect looking blondie, Jaejin with his white top tucked in, Jaejin's thumb down sign, Ftisland's jump 1:32, Jonghun's mouth at the camera 1:38, Hongki's peace sign with creepy Minhwan 1:39, SEUNGJIN RAP 1:53 THEY LOOK LIKE BROTHERS ASDFGHJKLMNBVCXZ, JAEJIN'S SMILE IT'S FATAL 2:02, JONGHUN'S SEXIEST GUITAR SOLO WITH THAT SEDUCTIVE LOOK ON HIS FACE 2:05. THIS MV IS FILLED WITH PERECTION I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE.
LOVELIES I'M FUCKING PROUD OF YOU GUYS. DAMN IT, YOU GUYS ARE SIMPLY AMAZING. ♥
My camera's amazing righttttttttttttttttt. :D
(Ignore my obscene fat face and hairstyle tyvm.)
ASDFGHJKLMNBVCXZ I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO POST PROPERLY NOW LOL. TODAY IS THE BEST DAY WOOHOO, (though I flunked my AMath paper two ugh). Okay short post today so that you can admire my Ft babies above. MUST ADMIRE OKAY. Keke. Annyeong~. :D



























































































































