11 OCTOBER.
It's freaking cold today! I was freezing all the way behind while having Math papers today. Overall was fine, Just pray that my careless mistakes would not pull my marks down 'cause I didn't really have the time to check. Oh well, Two more papers to go :)! But I feel like giving up already LOL. Mr Prakash's gonna set killer paper. And I even F9-ed the non-killer paper already, So.. Make the conclusion yourself. LOL. And POA, Haven't been paying attention in class ever since Depreciation(which probably is washed off cleanly from my head by now) and I haven't started on my notes-doing and all. Holy, I know I'm dead meat. A thought of totally giving up and spazz about Ftisland crossed my mind before though. But well, I'll be playing and enjoying myself in guilt. Don't want that to happen uh. Hence, I'll not have high hopes on my upcoming papers but will still do my best. Annyeong! :D
I give up. I'm loving Ftisland forever. I don't care if my future boyfriend cannot stand me and my obsession. If he can't then just leave it, Because nothing's gonna stop my love for them. (Hooray!)
[DAILY CHART] 111011 The Most booked Album in Tower Record! FTIsland spotted 1st by "Memory In Ftisland".
Damn. I love Japan Primadonnas. It makes me feel so good that our boys are loved well. ♥