Guys, I have a date tonight with my... bed. WE'RE TOTALLY GONNA SLEEP TOGETHER.


Omg yessss I finally took a nice emo picture. I seldom look good if I don't smile :/. Kekekeke.

16 October.
Blogskin changed! :D

Took me quite a while as I was fiddling with my Ftisland stuffs. And haters on Superjunior's Mv took up some of my time as well. But well, ELFs are so supportive of Prims and our Ftisland! We should help ^^. Heading out for dinner later, FINALLY A CHANCE TO WEAR HEELS YAY. Okay I'm going to shower now. Revive my formspring inbox! It's dead peopleeeeeee. I know I'm neglecting many things and people a lot for Ftisland this period of time. I promise I'll be back soon! Hope my readers still stay :P. Keke. Have a nice day(though it's already 3:46 now), Annyeong!

AND YES I FELL IN LOVE WITH PINK LEOPARD PRINTS RAWRRRR. :D