15 October.



AFTER EOY. LOL. 
(I was sorting out my worksheets okay. :/)

ANNYEONG! :D
Okay just bear with my short posts for this week(or maybe the next week too). You guys can still catch me on Twitter too! It's like my 'live' diary now. As in like, Whatever I said there would be happening 'live'. You know? Okay ignore if you don't get this. So, Have been busy with trending Ftisland on Twitter, Making Ftisland's article top on Allkpop, Spazzing with my fellow prims on Youtube page and trying to hit as much views for Ftisland's teaser and MV million by million. I'm leaving my Formspring dead again 'cause I'm lazy to let my brain function to find the best answers for your questions. Alright, I'm ending here with some pictures of the achievements of all the spazzings with my fellow prims.

 The day the MV was released. Nice number isn't it? YOU'VE NO IDEA HOW MUCH WE SPAMMED VIEWS OMG. LOL.

 And yes! We successfully made Ftisland's article the most popular story on Allkpop.com on that particular day it was published! :D Even ahead of Snsd's by 400+ comments. Okay now say "Whoaaaaaaa.." HAHAHAHA. :P

 So apparently Hongki visited us at Youtube page and thanked us omgggggggg. Everyone was jumping like some crazywoman and you can see ?? and !! everywhere 'cause everyone was so agitated and excited but at the same time doubting that guy. Erm, So.. Until now we've no idea whether is it the real Hongki or not :/. It's okay I'll stick to my own belief that Hongki's english improved 'cause he got help from others and that that's the real Hongki. Hehehehehehe. :D

 Yes! Another Ftisland article at the top on the particular day it was published. POWER OF PRIMS (Y). :D

 AND YES, FT ISLAND GOT TRENDED WORLDWIDE WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION TO TREND IT. This means that people of all countries are all tweeting about Ftisland, Without artificially making it to trend. (Though we did artificially tried to make it stay up there after it was trended. :P)

 Slowly moving up on Worldwide. :D

 And 6th in Singapore! :D (OKAY I ADMIT I CREATED ANOTHER TWITTER ACCOUNT JUST TO TREND IT. I ADMIT I CHEATED. BUT. T^T I REACHED MY TWEET LIMIT ALREADY T^T.)


 And yesterday, We made Ftisland's M Countdown top, And Ftisland's Music bank 5th. :D

 But 24 hours passed and Allkpop removed the M Countdown article, 'Cause Allkpop has a rule that one article cannot stay on the top for more than a day T^T. They don't even want to wait for us, I just want them to be top 2. How nice would that be :(! But well, FTISLAND'S MUSIC BANK TOPPED AGAIN. Omg I'm so proud of my fandom LOL.

Taadaaaaaaaaaa, Greatest achievement. 1.2 million views, Of all the prims sacrificing their meals, Sleeping time, Revision, EVERYTHING to make our babies know how much we love and support them.
P.S. Ignore that funny cute face of Hongki and Seunghyun. Baby, Hongki protected you from unglam! HAHAHA go hug him now, I approve. :P

PRIMADONNA FOREVER (Y).

IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECK OUT THE MV, PLEASE VIEW IT DOWN HERE. I PROMISE YOU'LL NOT REGRET. :D