Sexiest guy in the universe. ♥
21 September.
I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow. It's a long freaking day :(. And all the lessons are so unappealing. Yet I cannot skip school as EOY is coming. HELLO I NEED MORE TIME TO REVISE. Kay, I should probably stop wasting my time on stalking blogging and twitter-ing and then complain that I don't have enough time. LOL. Today and yesterday were rather fun, 'Cause we spent time talking about Horoscopes hahaha. It's like, One of Jingwei's compatible sign is 'enemy' with me and Liping. And one of Liping and I's compatible sign is 'enemy' with Clara. And Jingwei's sign is supposed to be 'enemies' with Yingshan's sign. HAHAHAHA. Maybe not everything is correct, But well, It's kinda true for Liping and I. We would love to have an Aries friend and then see how 火星撞地球 would end up like. HAHAHA. Alright, Ending here. TATA!
Relationships are like drugs, They give you the best feeling of your life before killing you.
No matter how strongly you feel in your heart, If you don't convey it to the other person, It's meaningless.
