I want to be that girl, That changed everything, The girl that made a difference, The girl that gave you a story to tell.


Small Jaejin. *Fantasise about Jaejin and I's child. HAHAHAHA. :P

22 September.
ANNYEONG^^! This morning was chaotic. I was dry because I went to school by Daddy's car. Then one gush of wind blow the rain towards me. Then my fringe is ruined. And dear Wind, You really didn't have to be this strong. Sincerely, A girl wearing a skirt. IF you get what I mean. Today's superrrrrrrr cold. I was freezing in class, Well I bet everyone else too. Ivanlee made me so guilty for not doing his composition today :(. I'm gonna put it as priority already. I aim to sleep at 10.30 or preferably 11 tonight. IF I can survive through. HAHAHAHA. Alright, TATA! ^^

If what we feel for each other isn't real, Then someone had better wake me up, Because I'm falling deeper into this dream.

I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. A real sweetheart or a real bitch. It all depends on how you treat me.