No more fairytales.



2 August.
Today feels like Friday because there's only a few lessons. But it's bad because whenever I have the Friday feeling I'll feel like abandoning school work and go crazy for the whole half of the day. I feel like writing today(no there's nothing wrong with my brain) so I think I shall take some time to copy down some very nice quotes. Not gotta sleep that early tonight, But I'm not gonna chat for long either. I know my not early is your very early but whatever :(. I'm already gonna sacrifice my eyes :(. Eeeeesh. 

So much so that I would love to not think about you, I can't. I can't help but anticipate for every single Thursdays. When I can see your text once I wake up. It feels as if the rest of my life is gonna be filled with happiness. Sometimes I hope I wouldn't have to go to school on Thursday. That way I can continue chatting with you without replying late and keep you entertained so that you can accompany me without feeling sleepy. I miss you. Your voice, Your jokes, Your laugh, Your everything. Although I still don't get why you can only text me on Thursdays, I'm okay with it. I'll wait. Wait till I receive your text. Wait till the day I overcome my pride. Wait till the day I get enough courage to send you all the messages that were typed but never sent out.

S, Don't let judgmental people affect you with their comments. Because they haven't live one minute in your shoes and they don't know what you've been through. People gossip about people's lives to get a life for themselves. Accept their judgments only if they're perfect. But well, Still don't. Because the last time I checked, No one is. :) Live for yourself, Die for yourself(for me also can HAHAHAHA). You don't exist in this world to live for others. Couldn't contact you so I'm hoping you'll see this right here. Loveya! ;)

It is not love. SO CAN YOU GUYS STOP USING THAT WORD? Nobody knows how to love me the right way, Only I myself do. You think it's love. You. Think. Well, I don't. You call that love? That's just simply ridiculous. I hope you'll probably learn how to grow up and stop being juvenile soon.

/Edited @ 4.54pm.

FT's Tweets
FtGtJH 전쟁같은 “사랑”
A love like a war.

saico011 “oh yeah. ma bro! pizza @FtGtJH: 전쟁같은 “사랑”
FtDrMH1111 전쟁같은 사랑은 어떤사랑인가요~?“@FtGtJH: 전쟁같은 “사랑””
A war-like love is what kind of love~?

FtGtJH @FtDrMH1111 때론 평화롭고 때론 지옥같은 , 위험하지만 어쩔수없는….. 몰라 모든게 다 전쟁이다 . 미나리 너도 지금 전쟁중이다
It’s peaceful but like hell, it’s dangerous but it’s something we can’t do anything about…I don’t know, everything is a war. Minari, you are in a war right now too.

FtDrMH1111 나는 세상이아니라 내 자신과의 전쟁을 하고있어…
I’m not fighting with the world, I’m fighting with myself…

saico011 @FtDrMH1111 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ미나리사랑해 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMinari I love you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌ

FtGtJH @FtDrMH1111 사랑의 총알 맞고 죽어볼래?
Do you want to get shot by love’s bullet?


HAHAHAHA omg, Too cute. Things to do: 1. Possess Minhwan and become him so that Jaejin loves me. 2. Comfort Jonghun and say that love is like a war and it's not easy but it'll be much better with me around. Kekekeke. 3. Ma bro! Can you stop intruding my heart? :@