Please, Do ignore my retarded graduation photo.
This is gonna be an emotional post. But well, Do note that I'm happy and hyper today. No comforting needed. I don't need any anyway, I'm too cool. HAHAHA, Kidding :P. I mean, Hey! August's here and July's over! Best thing ever, Isn't it? Well, I hope it works as a brand new starting for you guys like it did for me. I've not did my homework properly for long. I hope it's not too late to start to try to get back the motivation.
Ivanlee's 'speech' today made me realise that I really don't have much time left. I should stop spending so much time on useless stuffs every single day. If he wants to text me, He would. If he wants to call me and hear my voice, He would. I should probably stop be so irritating and starts cursing my phone every single time I don't get a message from him in the morning. I should probably, Learn how to wait. It ain't as torturing as I thought, Is it? I should probably, Learn how to grow up and manage my own emotions. He shan't be one of the factors that I would flunk my Os in the future. From now on, No infatuations in my life. Whether or not I have to stop contacting all male creatures I know. I'll sweep clean all complicated relationships I have right now, Bgr, Friendship, Whatever. From today onwards, I'm gonna live for myself. Yay. :D
How funny to even say that you love me. Your 'love' for me builds on our conversations. True love need not communication and it can last. Not that I care. But stop talking like you know what's love when you don't. You think you're humorous, I think you're hilarious. Stop disgracing yourself. I can't even bring myself to look at you now because the sight of you irks me. Alot. Thank you for wasting your time on me despite all the girls around you. Thank you for 'loving' me. Thank you for all your actings. All the while. I've seen through you. Through all your acts. Is it that you haven't handled any girls not going crazy over you, And even rejecting you, That you turned into such jerk or what? You're ridiculous. After all these, I've decided that I don't need a friend like you. You're officially out of my life, And I wouldn't care about whether I'm still in your life, Anymore. Because from now on, We. Are. Over. I mean, As friends.
Just treat it that I'm the bitch who played with your feelings all this while. Just treat it that I'm the bitch who doesn't want to lose one suitor of mine so I played along with you. Just treat it as that. Because I'm in the least interest in telling you all the reasons. Neither do I want to talk to you. All the best in your life.
QUALITY AIN'T VERY GOOD 'CAUSE IT'S FANCAM.
And what. I just love how cute they dance when they can't dance. ♥
