I wonder when can I love you as much and as deep as how she loves him. Seeing her like that hurts me because I'm her friend. But it made me realise how much greater her love for him is, Than mine for you. A part of me wishes that you would feel lucky because I like you. But then I realise how vake my love for you is. I guess it is to the extent that I don't even have the rights to even think that I like you. Do I?
If you're not gonna reply me, Just find some way to tell me. Instead of letting me wait for it and staring at my phone like an idiot. Then I see the time past by, Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Then weeks. Every ounce of my pain increases every single second while waiting. Stop making me so confused. I'm like thinking that you're one perfect man. Kill that thought for me, Kill it please. Tell me you have a girlfriend out there, Tell me you're gonna marry her, Tell me for all that while you were just flirting with me for fun. Tell me that all these while, What you've said were just lies. I guess that way I can get over you faster. If you're not gonna reply me, At least tell me the reason. I'd gladly accept it if you said you've lost interest in me. I'd even be glad if you said all this while you've been lying to me. Because at least I know and I would try to get over. Now that I don't know anything, In the process of getting over you, I'd just keep contradicting myself. I want to get over it quickly, But at the same time I'm worrying what if you feel the same way too. Should I just call you? And ask why the hell are you torturing me like that? Stop it already. If you like me, Tell me. If you don't, Get out of my life and stop making me fall deeper. This is getting nowhere. Seriously. I can't believe I'm actually tolerating all these rubbish from you ever since April. So much so that I'd love to hate you, Something in me would just cook up reasons for your acts and in the end I'll think that you're a nice guy all over again.
You must be a vampire. That explains everything. Your disappearance for one whole week and re-appearance every Thursdays until 6pm. Your ability to make you fall for you this fast and this deep. And the fact that you made me find your voice so attractive. Every single thing. Well if you're one, I wouldn't be afraid. I'd be in love with a vampire. How nice.
