Have a little slutty Hongki. :P
17 August.
Annyeong! Finally gotta have a proper post. I guess I'm boring my readers. School's being nasty these days. My Pikin sweet too. I ate them but they never wake me up in lessons but made me bright awake at night time instead. And my neighbour, Stupid people who just couldn't shut their mouths. I would've thrown my shoe at them, Seriously. Really not in the mood to study these days, I'm tired physically and mentally. But well, No matter what I'll still have to pull through tmrw's Physics test. Haven't been paying attention in lessons hence today's gonna be rather tedious since it's last minute. Just a few theory questions, Please :(.
I've a faint memory of my dream yesterday night. It's blurry but I guess I dreamed of you. I've been trying really really hard to not think about you. But well, My dreams are always the most real. It smacked me like a cruel reality telling me that you still occupy the space in my mind for a long period of time that particular day, And that the fact that you're not doing anything still left me the greatest impression of the day. I'm kinda losing faith in you. Contradicting myself each and every alternate day ain't helping much. It just make me tired. I actually thought of a cruel plan to make myself get over you faster. So much so that I would love the results to be positive, I kinda hope it's negative because I can give up hope on you. Nonetheless, I'm not giving up this easily. But you're not gonna be let off this easily too. If you don't deserve my love, I won't let you have it. If the results ended up negative, I'm getting over no matter what. Sorry I'm used to putting things in the worst scenarios. Because in this case, I'd never get too disappointed nor hurt. Sorry I still have to protect myself. Because, Liking you doesn't mean I have to stop loving myself.
Forgive me for liking you too much, I’ll forgive you for not liking me enough. Forgive me for the loud racing of my heart, I’ll forgive you for not hearing it. Forgive me for finding you amazing, I’ll forgive you for never noticing me. Forgive me for wanting to be with you more than anything, I’ll forgive you for avoiding me. Forgive me for being so pathetic, I’ll forgive you for taking advantage of it. Forgive me for not being able to let go, I’ll forgive you for never holding on.
You bumped into my life and screwed my world. You invaded my heart and ruined my brain. And I wish and wish and wish I could hate you.
Happy 2nd monthsary, DarlingJw! ♥ You know how much I love you. ;)



