I’m not single and I’m not taken. I’m simply just on reserve for the one who really deserves my heart.


Taken on 3rd June.
19 June.
Sorry, Ystd's post was a little.. Emotional. Hahaha. Hm, It's been long since I've last went on zilian-craze. Like taking 30+ zilian pics at one go. I want to get the mood to do that very sooonnnnnn. Anyway, I love my sacarsm tee. It's like cheap and comfortable and it hides my fats well. REALLY. Haha. OHYAH. I got my Ftisland's concert discccccccccc omg. I'm gonna take a picture with it and show it off well. Keke. I've sorted out my homework from my mountain of worksheets today. Starting tmrw I'll have to chiongggggggggggg like some crazy woman already. Hopefully I can finish by Friday. So that I can spend my Saturday doing my Ftisland photobook and Sunday spamming Ftisland. So much so that I'm really bored, I wouldn't love to return to school. Sighhhhhhhhhhhh. Holiday's so short. Plus, We can't really rest this end-of-year holiday. Okay maybe I'm gonna rest, But not for long. I hope.

I'msorry.Ican'treallyreplyyourmessages.
BecauseifIdo,Iknowit'llneverend.Forgetaboutme,Haveagoodlifeahead,Takecare.