17 June.
So Ftisland's ranked 6 on chart. Last week was a close fight with Beast. I've been hoping and wishing and praying that you guys would win once and now you guys dropped from second to sixth. It hurts so much that I almost cried so hard on the spot when I saw the news on Tumblr. Disappointment. Grief. Regrets. Anger. Frustration. Why would they be ranked so low? They worked so hard and this is what they get? What's wrong with the results? I can almost kill every single Primadonna in Korea. But I didn't do anything. I didn't cry, Didn't start throwing pillows, Didn't banged the table, Didn't smashed my iPad. I didn't do anything. Because no, Lovelies. You don't need those. Even though today you're ranked the last, You're always the first in my heart. If you're sad and disappointed then let me tell you, Don't. Because I love you guys a lot. A lot. True Primadonnas out there would love you guys the same way too. Because to me, You guys are more than just 1st.
Yes Hongki's fingernails are gay, His hand movements are retarded, Jaejin's blonde hair looks weird, Seunghyun's just another retard, Minhwan acts cute too much, Jonghun has a scar on his face, I love a band that has many haters, I love a band that don't dance, I love a band who doesn't have abs, I love a band who is so far from perfect. But I love them, AND THEY DON'T FREAKING NEED TO BE PERFECT FOR ME TO LOVE. You got a problem with that? It hurts me so much to know that their fans are the ones who are criticising them. Everyone has a problem when Hongki had Ronald's hairstyle, Everyone has a problem after Jaejin dyed his hair blonde, Everyone has a problem about everything on their exterior. If fans are gonna leave just because they ain't has hot or handsome as other bands, Just leave. Don't call yourself a Primadonna, You're not even fit.