How long was it since I've last acted cute in my zilian pics with a victory sign? Hahahahaha. :P
(I know Clara hates me, She knows I'm cuter than her in this photo. Kekekeke. xD)
First day of school was like a drag. Seriously a draggggg. Moreover I have to rush to catch my 920 bus which doesn't like me, :(. What's worse, I spent my day ystd rushing through homework that wasn't asked to hand up today. Well, Except English. JUST ONE. ONE OF ALL THAT I'VE DONE. Gosh. And now I've rush through those that I need to hand in tmrw. Oh my god, What is life. But wait, Let's talk about happy stuffs now. Firstly, I'M BACK IN SCHOOL WITH ALL MY CRAZY BIATCHES. Yay, Has been long since I've laughed this much. Especially when Clara has something that we can tease about, ;). But Jingwei drives me crazy! I think it's too much audition. Because Clara also got abit siao lerh, Hahahaha. :P
Bgr. How many friendships were broken because of that stupid shit? Enough said. I'm not gonna bother about it anymore, If you're gonna foolishly open yourself to get stabbed in the heart by him again, Go ahead. I can't believe after all those pain you're still brave enough. Last time, I stay single because I'm afraid of getting hurt. Now, I stay single because I'm afraid of hurting others. No boyfriend, No problem.