Erotomania - A psychological disorder in which a person thinks the person they love also loved them.


OMG. JUST. TOO CUTE. Hahahaha. :D

28 June.
School was okay today. Something major happened after school. 

CLARA LEE MANAGED TO DIG OUT ALMOST ALL OF MY SECRETS. 

I think there ain't even one left. Aish, Nevermind. But I felt so much more better that I told her about one thing, Instead of trying to solve it myself like how I did every time. Sigh, Being a teenager is a hard thing. But after I thought about me solving all my problems by myself, I can't help it but feel a little proud of myself. Hehe. But I guess I've got enough experiences uh. CLARA LEE LET'S NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT TODAY. *Sticks out pinky. :D

Please, Leave me. I can't bring myself to stab you straight in the heart. I'm begging you to leave first. I'm suffocating, I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry. Please, Let me off.