Look at my rabbit front teeth, Omg. Hahahaha. :D
>Happy birthday Theresa! Turning fifteen isn't old, I want also must wait! :( Haha, Stay happy! :>
EVERYONE, PLEASE SMILE AND SHOW ME YOUR BEAUTIFUL SET OF TEETH. (NOT BEAUTIFUL ONE ALSO CAN SHOW, HAHAHA). BECAUSE, EXAMS ARE OVER! :D :D :D
Sorry for not posting yesterday, Blogger has problem. I think because everyone wanted to post after MYE. /Laughs. Okay, It's like 7.02am in the morning now and I can't sleep anymore because I'M VERY HAPPY.
Number one, EXAMS ARE OVER. OMG, THINK ABOUT ALL THE FUN. :D
Number two, I BOUGHT MY FTISLAND CONCERT DVD. Cheap and of good quality. Thanks Clara, Mwackmwack.
Number three, I CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
(Wait. Actually it was changed a few days ago already. But hm. It's very nice, I like. :D)
Number four, I think Panjang's having more and more handsome guys popping out. Ohgawd, I've no idea what happened but hm, It does no harm, Right? ;)
Number five, I'm starting to love Jaejin's blonde. (He looks so hot, *Coversmymouth.)
Number six, FTISLAND'S RANKED #1 ON ORION MOST ANTICIPATED ALBUM. Like duh. Look at their album cover. Seunghyun looks hot, Hongki looks hot, Minhwan looks hot, Jaejin looks freaking hot, Jonghun is as usual very hot. NOBODY IS COLD! /Giggles. Whatever. They just deserve #1 on orion. And #1 in my heart, Kekekeke.
Shouldn't talk about my papers because generally none was good. I promise I'll work harder and abide to my timetable for the next exam. This is not to fu yan anyone okay. Sorry, I've no idea what's fu yan in English. Talking about it, I screwed my Chinese oral badly. I talked like some non-chinese person speaking Chinese. To add on, I added 'erm' to start every sentence of mine.
Ohohoh, I love Ftisland's Haruka MV so freaking much. I love the cameraman because he gave Jaejin so many screens and I love Jaejin more because he's so good-looking that the cameraman couldn't help but give him the screens. Oh, Seunghyun's rap is getting sexier. (Sorry if I'd used the wrong word).
Okay I think I'll end here. People, Please revive my Formspring! It's super dead. I feel more happy now because I've finally posted a post of a decent length. But compared to Secondary one and two, This is still super short. :(
I NEED TO CURE MY DARKEYECIRCLES SOOOOOOOOON~~~~~. :(
