Girls fall in love by what they hear, Guys fall in love by what they see. This is the reason why some girls put on make up and some guys lie.

I'm starting to like my kiddy fringe. Omg, This isn't good. :/

15 May.
I've slept for twelve hours, Envy or not? Hahahaha, My dark eye circles are almost gone! Yay. Nothing much to post about, Life's a bore. Went Tampines with Mummy ystd, I bought an outfit which costs $59.90. Omg I know. But hey, I've not bought any clothes for like 2-3 months already okay! This is. Payback. :P


I just watched my newly-bought Ftisland DVD. Omg I laughed like hell, Sfhero. Above is one of the parts.
I (L) Jaejin's laugh. I (L) Hongki's awesome drumming skills(I didn't know he knew how to play drums, Serious) and his center-parting. I (L) Seunghyun's shiny center-parting hair and his shake-butt-jump. I (L) Jonghun because I CAN SEE THAT HE CAN'T PLAY BASS. I (L) Minhwan because I think his voice is charming. I can't comprehend why I love these boys, Other than Jaejin and Jonghun no one else looked decent. But well, Sf Heros or Ftisland, I love you both. :D


@saico011 Teacher, Little Qidi has a question too.. WHEN ARE YOU FREAKING GOING TO MARRY ME?! You must ask @chungxuan A.K.A Little Seunghyun to stop flirting with you. I know he's a gay but you can't turn gay okay.


Jareth told me to post about him. Here it is. :)