SORRY FOR UNGLAMS, I ONLY TOOK A LITTLE PHOTOS, MORE PICTURES @ MY CLASSMATES' FACEBOOK.
| One of the reasons I like camwhore-ing with Claralee: When I show my left side she has a dimple on her right cheek and mine on the left. Cool or cool? Kekeke. |
1st day, Assembled in school and headed to Malacca. Stopped by for breakfast, Bus joruney continued and then we went to have lunch at a local restaurant. There's cereal prawn you know! Haha. City tour, I love all the trishaws. It's full of colourful roses and a lot of them has a big heart shape. If I can I would've took a ride! Bought many souvenirs at the shops there. Proceeded to Equatorial hotel, FIVE STAR LEH! Hahahaha. The hotel is rather awesome. I don't have any regrets because I ACTUALLY USED THE BATHTUB. Kekekekekeke. Wash up and had dinner. Shopping afterwards, Bought ourselves tees from F.O.S and stock up food. I love how Clara and I keep comparing Malacca and Indonesia and keep screaming 'Ahhh omg this has so much Indonesia feel!!!'
2nd day, Buffet breakfast at Equatorial hotel. I took too much and I had to stuff everything down my stomach. All because I forgot that I don't usually take breakfast. But the food are so tempting! Tsk. Check out from hotel and went to Baba Nonya museum. It's super cool okay, Especially the gate and the 'pour-water-part'. Hahaha. Headed to Eagle ranch @ Portdickson. I bet everyone was shocked at what those facilitators said. Okay, At least I was. I totally believed what Bull said. The thing where the monkeys would come and sleep beside me if I leave my food un-closed. Until we went to our room at it's like, Phew. It's so much better than I thought, But I'm glad that they gave us a lower expectation in the first place. Played chemical-waste-transfer. Then erm, I forgot. Did we have dinner? Okay, Let's just take it that we washed up and had dinner afterwards. Nightwalk after that, Because my mum(Clara) and my 'sisters'(Liping&Yingshan) were not here, I only have my boyfriend(Jingwei) with me so I held so tight to her hand. Sorry but, She seriously give me a boyfriend-feel okay. Hahaha. Jingwei if you continue to be so boyfriend-y I'm going to have a crush on you soon. Hahahaha, Just kidding. ;P
3rd day, Had breakfast and headed for CIP. We received VIP treatment seriously, I feel so honoured and touched. Haha. Watched performances and we performed. Later, We got surrounded by the females students there. Everyone was just dragged like that by them. They're super friendly and I feel so loved. Hahaha. We hit it off when we talk about idols. Omg, So many Justinbieber fans there. And then Jingwei's buddy just went 'KOREA!'. And I went 'You know Ftisland? You know you know you know?'. She said yes and I screamed. Hahahaha. Something else, They said I look Korean. My reaction was 'Omg I'm so happy! :D' and then everyone laughed. Oh, My buddy speaks awesome English okay. Keke. Played Splat, They're super cute I tell you. I fell very unglam-ly and I hope no one took a picture of it. And my butt still hurts now. Went back and washed up, Played Paintball. Initially I was very scared, But after we played, IT'S SUPER FUN OKAY. Haha. I was asked to go get the flag and I got spammed 10+ pallets. Pain okay! :(
| Focus is on our tees, Faces are not-needed. Keke. |
I really wouldn't mind 'Just the way you are' being stuck in my head now. I could sing it all day long. All those memories have been amazing, 3C's awesome alright! Keke. It's wonderful how 45 people can bond together when there's so many different cliques. And I've got to see so many different sides of others, Which I guess I will never find out if this camp wasn't held. Likelikelike, Carlson actually knows how to dance Gee, Kevin's actually so heroic, Jingwei actually has so much an quan gan, AND MR KOK IS ACTUALLY VERY CHILDISH. Hahahahahaha. :D I'm very happy and I'm glad the night before we actually got so hyper, I think it contributed a lot to the class bonding. Okay I feel like crying now lah. :(, Huhu. LET'S GO BACK TO EAGLE RANCH NOW. Okay? Okay? OKAY?!
Okay, The only thing I'm happy that I'm back. I CAN STALK MY LOVELIES ALREADY. Kekeke, I missed out so much. Watch the video below, I like the song, AND JAEJIN'S IN PINK SUITTTTTTTTT. OMG I'M GOING INSANE OKAY, INSANE. Urgh.