Sometimes I wish that I had never met you, So I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.


 
진.

31 MAY.
And what? Ftisland's going to have another Japanese album. Oh my holylordgodbuddha. I haven't even got myself RETURN album and poster yet. Now I'll have to buy another one.

Am I seriously going to give up one whole forest for a tree? I know I'm not giving up permanently, I'll get my forest back in a matter of time, Because it wouldn't last long. But if I really were to step into it, I want it to last long. A tree's dying and I've medicine in my hands, But I'm not sure if it would save the tree or make it worse. I don't want a deforestation. Tsk. I know my example is lame, Whatever. So, Should I keep the medicine or help to save the tree?