Is it me, Or that it is true that Jaejin is getting sexier and Hongki is getting more handsome?
Maybe muscles on Jaejin ain't a bad thing after all. Keke. ♥
11 April.
Today is the worst day of my life. My Jaejin got insulted by Haikal junior until I-don't-know-what. Ohmygosh, Blood from my whole body rushed up to my head and I felt super warm. But it's okay, I'm in a good mood today, :).
BUT JAEJIN AIN'T 39! Gosh. School is getting more and more tiring and boring. Maybe it's because ystd I worked too much, I work like a maid ystd lah okay. I helped my mum cook 11 dishes eh. Wtf. But it came out nice, I stole a portion for myself and enjoyed it after all my prayings and all those ystd. One more thing.
I. Hate. Homework.
@saico011, Cheer up Baby. Even if you've lost everything, You'll never lose me. I love you. ♥
Having started a relationship with you was the worst choice I've ever made in my life. Yes, Worse than having to choose Westspring as my Secondary school. It has been over for years but it's still haunting me. I totally have no idea what blinded me to make me actually start a relationship with you. Ohgod. And please don't think that I'm mean by saying this, Try being me back then. I just don't understand. When you were trying to get me, You didn't do anything but asked your friends to do everything. And after you got me, Think about how you treat me in school and after school. My, What a big contrast! I've no idea why and how I tolerated it. And then, In the school everywhere I walk people will be like, 'Eh, she's (yourname) derh'. Oh, So I became your 'goods' that you went around showing off. In case you've no idea, I hate that kind of popularity. Ask yourself, How many lies you told me every single day. I know I may look naive and innocent back then, But I'm not to the stage where I'm that idiotic. After we ended this relationship, People went around saying that I toyed your feelings because I was the one who initiated the break up. I apologise if my infatuation for you faded way too fast. But nobody knows the story behind everything. Not even my closest friends. Well, I'll just take it as an awesome life experience so that I won't fall for another jerk, Like you, Ever again. I know it sounds stupid ranting all these now. But after what someone reminded me of today, I feel like I need to pour out everything. Sorry blog.