I'm sorry. Because even though I set a dateline to tell myself to forget about you, I realised I'd already did it way before the dateline. I'm sorry if I didn't love you enough.





9 APRIL.
CONGRATS ME, IT'S MY 222ND POST. AHA, SUCH A NICE NUMBER. I'M JUST HERE TO GET SOME COMMENTS FROM MY READERS. SHOULD I BUY THE FTISLAND ALBUM THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED ON 18TH MAY? DETAILS ARE BELOW. FORMSPRING ME, I'M FEELING RATHER HELPLESS NOW. I WANT IT BADLY, BUT IT'S WAY TO EXPENSIVE. :(

P.S. IT'S ACTUALLY QUITE WORTH THE PRICE BECAUSE IT HAS MORE SONGS THAN OTHER ALBUMS HAD. PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION. IN BOLD+ITALIC+RED IS THE FEATURES THAT I WANT BADLY FROM THE DISKS. THANKS ALOT, YOUR COMMENT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. 


【CD Tracklist】
1. Flower Rock (I have the mp3 music already.)
2. SATISFACTION (I have the mp3 music already.)
3. ハルカ (Haruka ㅡ MUSCLE GIRL OST)**
4. Brand-new days (I have the mp3 music already.)
5. mi・ra・i ("Future")**
6. いつか (Itsuka ㅡ "Someday")**
7. So today... (I have the mp3 music already.)
8. yume ("Dream")**
9. Rock'n'roll**
10. Boom Boom Boom (I have the mp3 music already.)
11. Music Life (I have the mp3 music already.)
12. Friends (I have the mp3 music already.)
13. Treasure (I have the mp3 music already.)

★VERSION A (CD+DVD), $45 USD (roughly)
($50+ SGD)
【DVD】
Footage from the live at JCB Hall in December 2010.
Flower Rock / Revolution / Wing / Music Life / Boom Boom Boom / I change for you / So today... / Stars / You'll Be In My Heart / Raining / It's U
Contains all 11 songs.
Order of the songs not yet decided.

★VERSION B (CD+DVD), $45 USD (roughly).
($50+ SGD).
【DVD】
1. [HARUKA] Music video & Special Feature
2. MUSIC ON! TV [Monthly publication FTISLAND] Complete & Unreleased.

★NORMAL VERSION (CD), $37 USD (roughly)
($462. SGD)
*I won't really want to buy this because although it's cheap, I have most of the mp3s already.