Overdue-ed photo.
27 March.
Ohmygosh. Whenever I went into Tumblr and see Hongki's Jeremy days, I will have the urge to re-watch You're beautiful. Is this bad? Because if this continues I'll re-watch You're beautiful for how many times? Oh, I saw Hongki's new drama's trailer. Actually, His hairstyle ain't that bad. At least it was better than that hairstyle he stole from Mcdonald's Ronald previously. Hahahaha. It better be aired soon, I'll look forward! :D
Oh anyway, Hongki's filming his drama at Japan. Work hard Hongki, Rest well and eat more. Stay safe at Japan and head back to Seoul soon. Don't be too nervous when you're acting, Like Jaejin said, We know you can do it. Make this drama another one that burst in popularity. Take extra care. (L)
Oh, And my fringe sucks. Ystd I was like, 'Hm. Actually it's not bad, I just look like a kid, I'll just be young for a few days. Erm. It'll be over once it grows a little longer'. But today I woke up and I was like, 'WHY DO I LOOK SO KIDDY?!'. Omg, I can't act cool with my fringe now. Because I'll look very funny acting cool with a kid look. In addition, I can't give a 'Gosh you're so lame!' face too. Because I myself look lame with my fringe. And the bad news lies here, It hadn't grew a little longer. Maybe I should try shampoo-ing five times per day starting from now.
Oh. I didn't participated in Earth hour ystd. I'M SORRY EARTH. I was watching 3 handsome Hongkong guys in a drama. :( P.S. If you hadn't noticed, I just started all my paragraph with 'Oh's. Awesome work, Qidi. :)
