SBJ-Phobia.


I fell in love with landscape photos although I think portrait pictures looks better, I don't know why. 

30 March.
HELLO! Time flies, March is ending real soon. I'm not looking forward to Aprilfool's day seriously. Every single time I came up with a prank the other party wouldn't get tricked by me. And in the end I'll get tricked by at least three people that day. Aish, Bad memories. Don't talk about it. I hope this year it'll like, Succeed? At least one person got tricked by me, Act like got tricked also can lah okay! If not I'll be like super pathetic for life. Secondary school time pass really fast, Things are like getting more and more tough and there's not enough time. Broke down in tears during Napfa today, I've no idea what's wrong with me. I'm having severe hair loss and also irregular meals. Not that I want to have irregular meals, Trust me I'm not watching calories anymore. It's just that I'm not hungry, I didn't have dinner ystd night and I vomit out my lunch. 

Super disgusting. And then, I spammed into my stomach a big plate of rice today during recess. The problem lies within I myself don't even know whether I'm stressed or not.

I've been ignoring my beloved Ftisland for so many days, I feel guilty, sad, And bad. I miss stalking them, But I'm running out of time. Homework is the thing I hate the most in this world. I'm going to repeat this again, Homework only gets more, It never lessen. You finished, Another will be coming in. I know I shouldn't complain, But just bare with me and let me pour out my unsatisfactory okay. 

Oh this just reminds me of History. And its homework. Sigh.

I'll end here, Have a nice day.