13 February.
I should really control my brain instead of my brain controlling over me. When there ain't stress, I could play whole day without touching any of my homeworks and feel that it's nothing big deal. Actually, It is nothing big deal. But whenever there's some major tests coming, I always get too stressed out because one thing about me is that I always think too far and too much about things. I started wanting to finish homeworks that's not even supposed to be handed in the next day and if time didn't allow me to, I get so desperate that I'll burst out to tears or so traumatised that I can't catch my breath. Zero sacarsm. This shouldn't be posted, But I did it anyway.
Being a teenager is torturing. I can't ask for time to rewind to go back to the days when I was still a primary school kid, Neither could I ask time to fly like a rocket and turn 24 hours into 24 seconds and poof. I'm 18. I hate my age. I try to make myself look physically mature by wearing high heels and very adult clothings, But my mind isn't that mature, And I am not old yet.
And I've no idea why am I so worried for (something). I lived through it for a period of time already, I told myself not to care every single day. So why is it haunting me now?
P.S. I'm perfectly fine. I think my orchardroad is approaching that's why I'm getting very emotional.