HAPPYVALENTINE'SDAY! Hehe. Today's school was truly awesome, Because of Valentine's day everywhere around the school is chaotic. Cool. I'd also learnt that wishing guys Happyvalentine'sday wouldn't make them have the wrong idea. Maybe the guys I knew last time were overly sensitive, Or that the guys that I know now are very open-minded. Today was really fun. Keke. I promised I'll use this one year left to next year's valentines day to find out Ftisland's Korea dorm's address. I promise I would spend millions of dollars buying chocolates/candies and flood their dorm for Jaejin. Hopefully this would appear in my dreams tonight so I can at least predict Jaejin's reaction after I did that. :P
I was thinking to have a longgggggggggggggg Valentine's day message for Jaejin, But ah. It keeps my readers away, I shall do it in my Pb instead. :D Huangliping, Happy enough? xD
And Darling, I would prove to you that Valentine's day is not a day when singles should be locked at home, Get depressed and jealous. We do need guys in our life, But we do not need them to live. Get over that jerk, It's been such a long time already. Your Valentine's day ain't lonely, You've got me and everyone else with you. I enjoyed my Valentine's day and of course my singlehood. I'll try my best to make your day enjoyable too, Although there's only the two of us and without Stephanie we solo cannot hyper, xD. Will phone you later, ;).
AND DAVIDTANGJIAHAO, ALTHOUGH IT'S RATHER OVERLY-DONE AND VERY RIDICULOUS, I'M SUPER PROUD OF YOU. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, JIAYOU! HEHEHEHE.
