This is my Baby. ♥
6 January. Hey peeps! Tmrw is Friday already, I'm quite happy. Hehe. I'm going out on Saturday to buy Cny clothes with Mummy after my 3-hours tuition. Have to find one day to sneak out to Bugis and buy my magazine without my family knowing. I hope it won't be out of stock or whatever by then. School was fine today, I'm still considering if I want to elaborate because I'm very tired now. Another Math homework for today, I hate graphs I swear.
Oh, Baby lost his wallet. And he really want it back because it's the wallet he treasures. Sigh, Baby cheerup okay? If the person saw your cutecute face on your cards they'll return to you for sure, Hehe. I hope it wouldn't be some pervert primadonnas who kept it by herself, I'll help you kill her if someone does! :P, Joking. Smile more kk, A happy Jaejin is a cute Jaejin. I love you! Mwacks. ♥
OH. I DROPPED MY THERMOMETER TODAY AND NOW I'VE NONE. :(
