Everyone moved on, So what's the reason that I'm taking such a long time?



5 January.
Ystd when I was packing my bag and I packed out all the books I'm supposed to bring, I was totally like '.____. How on earth am I going to bring these to and back from school?'. Daddy was late today and so am I, Had to go hall immediately without going to classroom. Worst still, I forgot to bring thermometer. Nothing goes right to me today, But I'm still in a very good mood. Hehe, ^^v.

Mothertongue > EMath > AMath > Recess > History > Chemistry > Principalofaccounts. Really a packed school day today. Mothertongue is total slackkkkkk, :>. But we're changing group siah, No more Clara for me I think. Super sad siah, :<. E&AMath was great, We got our first homework of the year. But I'm not sad at all! Haha. History was very delayed because the teacher's late and we can't find ITLab7. Did introduction and all those, Whole class crapping like mad afterwards. I'll be damn distracted during History class seriously, Those 2A boys from 3D will be very noisy. I wouldn't want to be in 3D now, Sad.

Chemistry that Mr Derrick Tan, He looks cheena and he doesn't know about the topic luh. Something more worst, My brother says that Ms Sharena(?) teach confirm die. So how? My chemistry fated to fail already? :'(. POA is total boreness because of that MrTan. So sorry. But, I hate guys who talk in monotone seriously. And the stupid textbook is damn messy one, Super pekchek I tell you. After school wanted to buy Westernfood home, I queue for so long the auntie say no more styrofoam packets and threw me apart. Waliew, I super kelian k! Bought chickenrice home instead. I'm going to do my homework now, Good girl like me. Hahaha! ^^v

A.K., Stop giving me shits like 'you can't live without me'. I'm sorry but it really annoys me. There's nothing like someone couldn't live without another person. Everyone moves on eventually, It's just a matter of time. And please, I was never yours, Get this in your head. Love? Oh please, That's not even called infatuation. It's been so long, Can't you just move on instead of getting stuck at this crap? It's so useless that I'm loss for words. You, Takecare.