8 January.
I remembered I was chasing after someone trying to hug him in my dream, I 'ran' so fast in my dream that I fell of my bed. With my body on the platform in my room and my head on the floor. It's a totally obscene posture and it hurts alot, -.-. The grave major thing is, I don't remember that guy I was trying to hug to be Jaejin. Well whatever, I have ridiculous dreams every night.
Tuition this morning, Eunice joined us today and obviously it was a crazyfunandnoisy lesson. Three hours of Math made my brain burn, Lunch and shopping at Jp with Mummy afterwards. Bought 2 tees and 1 shorts for Cny, I love them and my mum very much, Hehe. Random talk now. I love clipping up my fringe nowadays seriously, I look so neat and tidy. And of course a superb good girl. /Laughs. I'm ending my post here! :>.
Darling, My post title is for you. I truly believe that you deserve a better guy. Forget about that jerk, You gave enough chances. He didn't cherish you, He'll regret one day. Cheer up, No tears for a guy like this, Okay? I'll phone you before I sleep tonight. /Kiss.