Because you'll always be the one.



One of the reasons why Ftisland deserve more love. Baby, You're totally amazing and you guys rocked my world.

9 January.
I'm posting early today because I've to finish up my Math homework and then watch a Korean drama. I hadn't bought my greenfile too, Today will be quite a busy day for me. I'm posting regarding to my stupid dream ystd night. I remembered Max saying that around 10 years ago there's this band named Beyond and they were really very popular. But in a concert the vocal got too hyper and fell of the stage, His head hit the ground first so he died after few minutes. Then the band had to disband because they can't work without the vocal, This left me the greatest impression of the day. And, Baby tweeted 'You're so beautiful baby' on his Twitter, Maybe his talking about his bass but it made me depressed the whole night.

So, My dream. I dreamed that Hongki died the way the vocal of Beyond died. As many know, Hongki always gets very high when it comes to concerts. Huangmin and I were crying like crazywomen. Then, FNC company replaced Hongki with a female lead vocal. The holy-shit thing is, The girl fell in love with my Jaejin and they became a couple.

MY GOD I FEEL LIKE SUICIDING, -.-.